Sunday, July 6, 2008

Utah Pictures

Here are some pictures from Utah that I didn't put with the last novel I wrote.


Harper and I after her blessing





Hailey and I.. she was distracted by the swing set apparently





My Momma. I cut her hair shorter, and now we look the same




Grandma Di, one of my most favorite people on the planet






And this is from Denver, but last night I got to go dancing with my friend Natalie. Her birthday was last Monday and she was very excited to be 21. We hit up a lot of the popular bars/dance clubs in Lodo, and appreciated that we can have fun sober.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh! Family is so wonderful. I am glad that you get to visit your family. There is something about being away from family. When I lived in San Antonio, I learned that I loved and missed my family more than I ever had. I am glad to be back in Utah, although being around them all of the time, I start taking them for granted.